Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Social Media 101
Join us as Donna Papacosta of Trafalgar Communications facilitates a basic social media workshop for those just starting to use social media, or those with social media accounts who don’t know how to use them.
- Rise of social media in business and society today
- Importance of listening first, then engaging
- Overview of tools: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, GooglePlus, Pinterest
- Basic rules of engagement; do and don’t – and why
- Importance of developing a strategy that integrates social media into communications, marketing, etc.
Donna Papacosta is a content creator and curator who works with clients who want to share their stories to win leads and business. Using text, audio and multimedia, Donna helps companies to cut through the jargon to get to the heart of the message -- the part that clients and prospects care about. Learn more at http://trafcom.com or follow Donna on Twitter at http://twitter.com/DonnaPapacosta
HalTech is a member of